Wednesday 27 October 2010

Stocking the shelves...

I always find estimating the amount of stock needed for any vintage fair hard enough, but when I decided to host an event in my own home I didn't realise that this task would be near impossible! So, I have been sourcing a variety of unique, handmade and vintage pieces that I hope will look festive & interesting when displayed together. The shelves in my workroom are filling up...

I really wanted to find some unusual and beautiful items that are not usually found on the high street ~ otherwise what would be the point of the 'Vintage Christmas Boutique'?

These lovely glass Christmas trees are handmade in the Czech Republic and sparkle like mad!

Vintage glass and silver plated candlesticks...

Sitting happily alongside all of the vintage and antique pieces will be some gorgeous handmade goods and a selection from Jeanne d'Arc Living, including their fabulous magazine! More of which later...

If you would like to receive an invitation to the Vintage Christmas Boutique at my home, please click on the email button on the sidebar to send me your address details ~ all welcome!

More sneak previews of goodies for sale soon...

Ali x


1 comment:

  1. Hi. I'm your newest follower! This sounds lovely. I would love to come if I didn't live so far away! :) I look forward seeing your vintage goods and knowing how it goes. I'm considering doing a sale at my home in the future also.
    ~ Julie

    ReplyDelete